When you register with or purchase from this website we will ask you to input personal information such as:-
- Your name, billing address, delivery address and payment details
- Contact information including telephone and email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. Some customers may receive an email asking you to review your experience shopping with us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
You will be given the option to ‘opt out’ of receiving such information by following the unsubscribe procedure. We will never sell, share, or rent personally identifiable information that you have submitted to this site to third parties.
We will ensure that all personal information will be kept confidential at all times, unless required to disclose it by law under the provisions of current or future Data Protection legislation. We do not store your credit card details. Payment details go directly to the secure Paypal server. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Green Sparkle cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not owned or managed by us. We reserve the right at any time, in whole or any part thereof, to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the services offered through and via this website. Whilst fulfilling all obligations on part of Green Sparkle Ltd concerning prior received offers to purchase product, you confirm that Green Sparkle Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party from such modification or withdrawal of services. Your continued use of the website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.